Based in Cambridge, we are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join our Innovation team to support our systems business. 2017 has been a successful year for us and we already have a very exciting 2018 underway.
The main purpose of the role will be to contribute to new product design from concept to drawings and add electrical design expertise to the team with the following components:
- Knowledge and experience of 3 phase power and high power switching electronics
- Knowledge of analogue control, programming C++, programming PLCs would be an advantage
- Product design with Low Voltage Directive compliance
- Experience of design for EMC compliance, regulatory and safety requirements
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Electrical Engineering or similar with extensive engineering work experience, working knowledge of standard manufacturing and engineering processes with proven expertise in designing and developing new products.
Interested candidates should submit a CV marked for the attention of Human Resources to email@example.com or Heraeus Noblelight Ltd, Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0GQ.
In return we offer the successful candidate:
- Salary: £40-45k.
- OTE 10% bonus
- Contributory Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days annual holiday
Heraeus Noblelight is proud to receive a 2015 Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the Innovation category for its development of an automated manufacturing process for flash lamps.
Keywords - Electrical Engineering, Design, New Product Development, C++, Systems, Manufacturing, Programming