Campaign Manager (12 Month Maternity Cover Contract)
Are you a Campaign Manager or Marketing Executive with experience of online and offline campaigns? Do you want to join our friendly marketing team and play a proactive role in our continued success, within a growing UK wide AIM listed Consumer Finance business? If yes, this could be the role you’re looking for!
Our Marketing function is continually evolving and we have an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Manager to develop online and offline customer retention and acquisition campaigns and provide marketing support to our field network.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and working closely with the Director of Communications, you will help produce engaging content for a range of online and offline media, manage a range of customer communications to develop multi-channel customer retention and acquisition plans.
You will also be involved with managing performance improvements for our company website, and providing support to the wider team with other marketing initiatives as required. In addition you will work closely with our field teams to support and drive business performance, as well as providing internal stakeholders with performance reports for all campaign activity.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll find lots of variety in the role, and a real opportunity to own campaigns from start to finish and contributing your ideas.
- With the launch of our online lending platform, and the development of our customer portal, this really is a fantastic time to join us with lots of high profile development projects to get involved in.
- You’ll be joining a fantastic team, which works closely with all functions of the business, and you’ll have the opportunity to establish yourself within our business, building strong and influential relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- You’ll be part of a team and company who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; Life Assurance (4X salary); Health Cash Plan; Pension up to 7% matching contribution; 25 days holiday and free onsite parking.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone with excellent communication and relationship building skills with solid Financial Services experience in a regulated environment combined with previous experience gained within a similar campaign management role. You will have previous experience of online and offline direct mail marketing, campaign planning and management, budgetary management and experience of customer acquisition and retention techniques. Ideally you will have an understanding of the regulatory frameworks affecting financial services businesses, and experience of delivering cost effective materials and knowledge of website design, development and production. You will be customer focussed, able to work on your own initiative, with good problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
A little bit about us at Morses Club
We are authorised by the FCA, and the 2nd largest home collected credit provider in the UK. Our expertise is based on over 130 years’ of experience within our sector, and we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service. We are dedicated to providing our customers with an excellent service and in return our people receive the support they need to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79384313