Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager
Lakeside Shopping Centre
£30,000 + Bonus
My client is looking for an Assistant Store Manager for their cutting edge, customer-service-driven venture in Lakeside Shopping Centre. If you want to be part of something genuinely ground breaking in the retail industry, this is your chance!
In an Assistant Store Manager we are looking for someone that will be a true brand ambassador for the brand, motivating the team with the confidence they possess. Leading up to the store opening you will be involved with recruiting and training an impressive team and adding any valuable processes that will ensure a successful launch.
The Assistant Store Manager we are looking for will:
- Motivate and inspire to those around you
- See customer service as the most important factor in the process
- Have a huge passion for the brand you work for, and love to convey this to others
- Be driven to achieve great results and inquisitive for new knowledge
- Build strong business relationships and support the Manager in all areas
- Be a creative thinker with a quick mind
- Strive for excellence and challenge those around you when standards are not good enough
- Hold a current, clean driving licence (travel to other stores may be required)
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager role will include:
- Supporting the Store Manager with building a high performing, customer focused team
- Helping to develop a team that exude exceptional quality in all they do
- Ensuring high standards are maintained across the store
- Liaising with other major stakeholders to ensure a seamless customer experience
If you are a retail manager who simply does not settle for the norm then this could be the role for you. For further information, please forward your current CV.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.