Join one of the most well-respected and fast-growing Contractor Accountancy firms in the UK as a Payroll Supervisor. The company offer an exceptional working environment with an culture that breeds natural progression within their state of the art office in Warrington. Furthermore, Payroll Supervisors can look forward to further development within a fast growing company.
The company can boast over 20 years' experience within Contractor Accountancy holding the enviable position as an industry leader. Our client has doubled in size over the last 2 years due to continued investment and have plans to continue their rapid growth. The successful Payroll Supervisor can look forward to joining a company with an exceptional reputation and become a part of an award-winning workforce who passionately believe in progression and development.
The successful Payroll Supervisor will be responsible for;
- Take full responsibility for the Group monthly payrolls, consisting of multiple companies ranging from 10 to 300 employees
- Ensuring accurate running of payroll within set timescales
- Work alongside the HR team to ensure that a robust process for starters, leavers, sickness absence, etc
- Manage year end process
- Ensure that HMRC submissions are completed accurately and on time
- Provide additional support to the Finance team as and when required
To be a successful Payroll Supervisor you will need;
- Experience working as a Payroll Supervisor, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Coordinator
- Experience working with Bureau or Miracle
- To Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, enthusiasm
- To Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can adapt to change with ease
£25,000 Basic Salary + 15% annual bonus
Benefits: 23 days' holiday, extra day off on your birthday, bank holidays, Life insurance, 5% pension contribution, great progression opportunities.
Office hours: Monday - Friday shifts of 8am -4pm / 9am - 5pm / 10am - 6pm. One Saturday per month 9am - 1pm with time off in leiu during the week.