Accounts Assistant - Hitchin - £27,000 to £32,000 per annum
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £27,000 to £32,000 + Study Support
Job Type: permanent
Working Hours: 8:00 - 17:30 with an hour for lunch
If you are an Accounts Assistant have previous experience using SAP this could be the role for you.
Our Client is one of the Top 5 companies in the global market for access and security solutions. They are looking to add to their growing finance team with someone who is a strong analytical thinker with prior Management Accountant experience and the ability to prepare and present reports.
Main responsibilities for the role are
- Maintaining and updating financial records, including accruals and prepayments
- Producing balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing business expenditure and investigating variances to the budget
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts and year end statements
- Completing VAT returns
- Producing cash flow statements and updating cash flow forecasting
- Providing information to internal and external auditors
- Other ad hoc accounting duties as required
- AAT qualified/Part qualified and have desire to progress to ACCA/CIMA
- Motivated and methodical
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge in business and maths
- Competent in Microsoft application including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience of SAP is advantageous
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Personal medical insurance
- 5% pension
- Free on-site parking
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.