Hospital Manager Job in Warrington
Hospital Manager Job
Up to £65,922 per annum
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit an experienced hospital manager on behalf of a purpose built, private low to medium secure hospital in based Warrington, Cheshire.
The hospital is part of a private healthcare company that provide care and support to 67 male and female patients with brain injuries, deaf patients with mental health disorders and patients with autistic spectrum conditions (ASC).
We are looking for an experienced senior nurse with at least 3 years experience working in a management role and previous experience within a private hospital similar to our client. We are looking for a proactive individual with extensive experience of clinical governance, quality, risk management and auditing.
As the hospital manager you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week plus on call duties. The salary is from £56,504 to £65,922 per annum which is negotiable depending on experience plus you will be offered a generous benefits package including:
* 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
* After 3 years of service you will receive an extra full weeks paid annual leave, taking you up to 35 days annual leave
* Personal pension scheme plan
* Private healthcare plan which offers valuable assistance towards the cost of dental treatment, optical services, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic services and consultations.
* Death in service cover which is 3 times your basic salary, this will go to the nominated beneficiary.
* Free onsite parking
If you would like further information, please contact Lois Kirby at Search Consultancy in the Manchester office. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.