Senior DevOps Engineer / Infrastructure Architect - AWS, Linux
Inspire People have a contract requirement for a solid Senior DevOps Engineer / Infrastructure Architect - AWS to assist on a high profile science driven migration project which entails moving from a VMware on premise data centre to an AWS cloud environment. Payrate: £550 - £650pd / 3-6 month contract. Central London. Immediate.
Ideally you will have extensive knowledge in both of these environments, as your role will be to ensure the migration optimises the services offered by Amazon Web Services / AWS. At the same time improving the architecture to enable a robust, rapid scaling and improved maintenance and change.
Your role as the DevOps Engineer / Infrastructure Architect - AWS:
- Provide business critical DevOps/CloudOps expertise, feeding into the infrastructure architectural solutions and identify improvements and efficiencies utilising new technologies and existing tools.
- Provide technical documentation on solutions/decisions, creating presentations for management and senior stakeholders whilst providing other structured knowledge sharing opportunities.
Your profile will look something like this:
- A solid DevOps / Infrastructure background where you have been a Senior DevOps Engineer and ready to step up or you may of recently moved into a Technical Architect role.
- A track record in delivering large-scale AWS migrations projects.
- Designing and implementing secure systems within agile environments within a strong DevOps culture utilising Continuous Delivering techniques.
- Experienced in diverse Cloud environments, infrastructure architecture, virtualisation technologies and virtual networking.
Must Have: AWS, Linux, Jenkins, Ansible or Salt, Python or Java
Good to Have: Hadoop, ELK Stack
Nice to Have: Terraform, Nginx, MongoDB, Tomcat, Vagrant, Git, MySQL
Are you looking for your next DevOps challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference? Apply now or contact Kelly Strong at Inspire People for more info.
Inspire People is an employment business providing services to candidates and clients.
Amazon Web Services, AWS, vmware, cloud services, "migration to the cloud", Linux, Jenkins, Ansible, Salt, Python, Java, Hadoop, ELK Stack, Terraform, Nginx, MongoDB, Tomcat, Vagrant, Git, MySQL, Senior DevOps Engineer, Infrastructure Architect,