Maths Supply Teacher
Pay Scale: £116 - £160 per day
Required: ASAP for Academic Year
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater Manchester area. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We are currently seeking confident and outstanding teacher with a real passion for teaching Maths to a high standard for KS3-4. The ideal candidates will be able to engage students of all levels of ability and demonstrate excellent classroom management skills.
Our client is a high achieving and successful comprehensive secondary school in Oldham, Manchester. It is a place where students’ talents and abilities are nurtured in a safe creative space and where they can develop their ambitions and the power for self-determination. Our client’s aim is that all pupils should leave the school as highly qualified, confident and articulate young people with a wealth of experience in the wider world. Outstanding academic achievement is very important for future success, as is the need to develop confidence, creativity, leadership and a life-long love of learning.
The successful candidates will show enthusiasm for teaching and preparedness to work as part of a dedicated team committed to helping students achieve their full potential.
This role is full time and ongoing, the successful candidates will:
- Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS) and able to teach Maths to KS4.
- Be a passionate about teaching their subject and contributes effectively to departmental and whole school improvement.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Be proven to raise and maintain levels of attainment, keeping standards high.
- Have high expectations of themselves and others, delivering high quality lessons to students of mixed ages and abilities.
We welcome applications from teachers who feel they can add value to already effective departments and prosper in a supportive, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to send a copy of their CV to our Branch Manager Sheldon Robinson.