We are recruiting for CNC Miller Setter/Operator for our client's busy engineering department in Gloucester.
- A time served apprenticeship
- Good knowledge and experience in setting and operating milling machines.
- Experience in editing would be desirable
- Experience on Fanuc(G-Code) to assist in running our milling section
- A good knowledge of cutting data to machine aluminum and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries.
- Working within Sub-con machine shop.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Hands on approach.
- Willingness to help the team to achieve good efficiencies.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with all levels of the business
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team.
- Work proactively.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in Turning would be advantageous.
Salary: £10-£12 Per hour (Neg DOE) 25 days holiday + bank holidays
39 hour working week (7.30am - 4.00pm Mon-Thurs, 7.30am - 3.00pm Fri) Overtime readily available