SPV General Manager, Woolwich, SE18 Competitive Salary
HCP is a leading Asset Management company in the UK and Canada. We are now looking for an SPV General Manager in the healthcare sector. The role will be based from hospital premises in Woolwich, SE18.
PFI Project Agreement
- Ensure the delivery of, and compliance with, all obligations of the Project Agreement, Project finance documents and associated contract documents on behalf of the Project Company.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Project Agreements, Schedules to the Agreements and associated Service Provider sub-contracts.
Board and Funder liaison
- Ensure effective liaison with the Board and Funders as required by the Project Agreements and Project Finance Documents.
- Ensure that Board meetings and proceedings are properly managed and recorded as required by the Project Agreements.
Commercial and Financial Management
- Liaise with the relevant Finance Manager to ensure that the Project Company’s financial obligations are discharged appropriately in accordance with the Project Agreements and Finance Documents and that all invoicing and payment of Variations and alterations occurs as required.
- Undertake the annual consolidation of permanent Variations to the Project Agreement in conjunction with the Authority and Service Providers.
- Manage interfaces between Project Company parties and the [Authority/ Trust] through formal liaison arrangements or informally as required, and facilitate resolution of any contractual 'grey’ areas.
- Audit all reports and data required for the monthly preparation of the [Authority/ Trust] invoices and the payment of sub-contractor invoices.
Service Performance Management
- Promote effective liaison with the [Authority/ Trust] service users through regular briefings and the Helpdesk and obtain feedback on Services by the use of questionnaires.
- Manage correct application of contractor and sub-contractor performance monitoring regimes.
- Ensure up to date, continuous knowledge and understanding of legislative and statutory changes impacting on the Project Agreements, and ensuring appropriate communication and guidance to all parties as required.
- Manage the process of ensuring that addendums to the Project Agreement are made in line with such changes.
Experience and Competencies
- Proven experience working with complex Project Agreements in PFI projects in a complex education setting or similar complex environment
- Good general understanding of the funding and contractual structure of PFI projects
- Successfully managing relationships with stakeholders such as Project Company Boards, funders/lenders, sub-contractors and the Local Authorities at a senior level
- Management of performance monitoring regimes both Hard and Soft FM
- Working with detailed contractual/statutory/legal documents and ensuring compliance
- Provision of advice and guidance to other parties on key risk management matters
- Experience of implementing, monitoring and updating systems and processes to manage complex contractual matters to ensure compliance with rights and obligations
- Ability to interpret information and to undertake complex analysis of information from differing sources to formulate a cohesive risk assessment