Our client is a niche project management firm with a T/O in excess of £5million who are part of an international group. They are currently seeking a Finance Director to join their team.
The Role as Finance Director
You will take responsibility for all financial aspects of the business as they relate to corporate strategy, reporting and financial management. You will play a key role in developing the finance team and function to deliver ambitious growth plans.
Key accountabilities include, but not limited to:
- Play a key role in business planning and budgeting, including business cases, pricing and long-term forecasting
- Play a key role in the design and implementation of new financial systems
- Assess financial risk and recommend appropriate strategic response (for example in treasury, currency and property); including managing insurance policies
- Advise on funding requirements and sources
- Providing corporate secretarial services insofar as they relate to the finance function
- Support shareholders, Board and senior management in advising on the financial performance of the company and/or in any corporate transactions and financial elements of contractual relationships.
- Qualified Accountant at least 5 years’ commercial experience of both financial and management accounting in a B2B private sector business
- Experience of international operations
- Leadership experience in accounting functions and have played an active part in designing and improving financial systems and processes.
In return you will receive competitive remuneration, and will work with bright people and blue-chip clients in a firm with well-defined growth plans.