RealBee Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer for their respected client based in Lincoln. This is a permanent, full time position.
Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Designing and coding email campaigns.
- Social media campaigns.
- Website banners.
- Product labels.
- Affiliate requirements.
- Inserts and promotional material.
- Logo design.
- Competitor research and awareness.
- Proof emails for inbox viewing.
- Monitor email responses.
- Managing email newsletter broadcasts.
- Proof reading and preparing designs.
- Contribute creative ideas and concepts to the marketing team.
- Ad hoc design related tasks.
Requirements of the Graphic Designer:
- Demonstrable background in digital front end design.
- Design degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Graphic Design working on PC.
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent artwork, retouching and proof reading skills.
- Knowledge of HTML.
Personal Attributes & Skills Required:
- Friendly, collaborative and a good team player.
- Punctual, reliable and professional ethos.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, positive and helpful under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong time management and organisation skills.
- Flexible and focused on getting it right.
- Original thinker and problem solver.
- Innovative and creative.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.