Top Law Firm - Administrative - Real Estate
Bristol Centre - £16,000 - £17,000 per annum
One of our most prestigious clients in the legal sector has a fantastic opportunity available to become an Administrative Assistant within their Real Estate division. Working as part of the Real Estate team, the successful candidate will be providing highly professional effective and proactive administrative support to the legal teams.
Administrative Assistant duties include (but are not limited to);
- Completing deed related duties, including checking deeds and assisting with deed audits
- Completing administrative duties including scanning, filing, photocopying and document printing
- Providing cover for other Real Estate administration assistants during absences
- Collating and distributing morning and afternoon post
- Supporting with all aspects of billing
- Using software such as Land Registry and Searchflow
The successful candidate must be organised, able to prioritise work and have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision. Excellent IT skills are essential as is a strong attention to detail. The role will suit somebody with a keen interest in progressing over a period of time.
If you think you have what it takes and are keen to embark on a career with a fantastic Legal team, please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Penelope at red today!
Role: Administrative Assistant
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 per annum