SEN Teaching Assistant required full time near Beckenham
I am looking for a teaching assistant to work in a large SEN primary school near Beckenham. You would be supporting children who have mixed complex needs including autism. It is a key stage 2 class, and when fully staffed the classroom has a teacher, 3 teaching assistants and a HLTA.
In order to be put forward for this position you will be required to have the following:
- Full time availability (Monday - Friday, 08:30am - 15:30pm)
- Immediate availability - this position will start as soon as possible
- A DBS on the update service, or be willing to complete a new one asap
- Experience of working with children - knowledge or experience of SEN is desirable
- Proof of qualification up to at least A Levels or a vocational equivalent at Level 3
- Any training relevant to this position is desirable - safeguarding, Makaton, PECS, moving and handling, first aid etc.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to the email address provided.