Web Analytics Manager - eCommerce Co - Nottinghamshire
Our client is a leading high street retailer who are undergoing a large scale transformation with digital at the core. In order to grow their digital offering we are looking for ambitious digital professionals with the passion, initiative and drive to get things done.
As Digital Analytics Manager, you’ll be at the heart of it all as your data and insight increases orders, conversion and customer satisfaction.
The Digital Analytics Manager will need to proactively dig down and analyse insight to make evidence-based recommendations, translating data into an amazing customer experience.
You will be responsible for developing web performance analysis and measurement strategy, building the right foundations and defining and implementing measurement tools.
Role: Digital Analytics Manager
Salary: £45k (DOE)
- Development of reporting capabilities, resulting in regular analysis of digital performance including digital marketing channels, campaign performance and return on investment
- Development of attribution model to ensure all touch points in the customer journey are identified and recognised
- Identification of segmentation and targeting to aid optimisation of digital marketing channels
- Provision of customer insight including demographics, lifestage etc
- Analysis of customer journey, digital marketing touchpoints prior to visiting site, and journey onsite including checkout funnel abandonment
- Examining impact of the multichannel journey, both cross-device, and the influence of digital on store performance and vice versa
- Experienced and proficient in Google Analytics/other analytics tools such as SQL, BigQuery
- Maintaining and implementing new tags onto the site in order to continually be able to track and measure new things
- Knowledge and experience in building dashboards and data visualisations that are easy for clients and internal stakeholders to interpret and understand
- Work closely with our teams to identify opportunities and support them with data
- An analytical and problem solving mind
- A love of data: getting deep and real insight from web analytics and other business data with an excitement for number
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com