Systems and Data Administrator
Job Title Marketing Systems and Data Administrator
Location Home based, but must be Oxford/Banbury area for frequent face-to-face contact
Reports to Marketing & Communications Manager
Role Type Part-time employed
Hours 15 hrs per week (flexible), available for urgent calls/emails 5 days per week
Leave 20 days pa pro-rata, with potential additional unpaid leave during school holidays
Salary £22.5k pa pro-rata, ie £9k for 15 hours per week
Freeman Clarke is a small, but fast-growing company providing fractional (part-time) IT Directors to mid-sized businesses. We have several teams around the UK, and are launching in Singapore and the US.
We have a successful marketing team of 2 people and we are now looking for someone to join us to boost this activity. The team will continue to grow so there is scope for progression and increased hours in the future.
This is a marketing role, but the main activities are using and improving our increasingly sophisticated systems and data.
- Understand, monitor, run and improve our systems and databases
- Assist with other marketing activities.
- Organise, chase and coordinate data and marketing activities with our Regional Directors, other members of the team, and 3rd parties
- Make extensive use of systems and IT incl Excel, our CRM, LinkedIn, web marketing systems, website CMS, and emailer platforms
- Handle, update, correct, check, research data and marketing copy
- Forward and manage responses from prospects
- Analyse outcomes, create queries, build dashboards and reports etc
- Other occasional marketing admin activities
- Other admin tasks (potentially some finance or HR admin).
- Analytical, curious, systematic and numerate
- Very good systems experience and interest, willing to crack puzzles and become an expert
- High level of Excel knowledge
- Excellent focus and attention to detail
- Confident and able to operate without direct supervision much of the time
- Flexible and able to adapt to a small, rapidly growing company
- Able to work to tight deadlines and able to handle multiple conflicting deadlines
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good humoured, upbeat, positive, proactive and resilient.