Registered Mental Health Nurse
Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN
Are you a passionate, driven Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN looking for a new challenge within the Private Mental Health sector? Then look no further!
About Elysium Healthcare:
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life. Our inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the patients.
Elysium Healthcare has a network of 41 services strategically placed across England and Wales. We currently have a new, full-time, permanent RMN position become available at our Brighton & Hove Clinic located in Hove. At the Brighton & Hove Clinic, we specialise in treating patients with a wide range of mental health issues, including addictions, depression, anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and more.
Our Mental Health Nurse role involves:
• Maintain high quality in all areas of practice including effective team working; using a range of different approaches including codes of conduct and practice, evidence-based practice, guidelines, legislation, protocols, procedures, policies, standards and systems.
• Adopting a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team - both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date
• Ensuring effective communications of any concerns relating to patient care
• Prioritises own workload and manages own time to ensure priorities are met and quality is not compromised
• Supporting and supervising new or junior staff
• Assisting and supporting regional management in developing and implementing new services
• To improve services in the interests of the service users, carers and the organisation informed by current best practice guidance
• Managing the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care
• Competitive starting salary
• Full training provided including Induction Period
• 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
• Pension Scheme
• In House Training
• Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
• Free Parking & Free meals whilst on shift
• Childcare Vouchers
To be successful as a Mental Health Nurse, you’ll need:
• First level registration and valid RMN PIN
• Professional training in a related environment
• To organise and prioritise own workload
• Problem solving skills