Paraplanner - Bristol
The Bristol office of a leading Asset Management organisation has an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that offer their services to clients with different levels of wealth throughout the UK and believe in building long-term relationships based on trust and high levels of service.
Job Summary & Key Responsibilities:
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief. Identify any shortfalls in client information and discuss with the Adviser
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser. Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Check all compliance paperwork and internal sign off documents are present.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed and signed off by the Adviser. Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork.
- Submit paperwork when advice taken up in accordance with Company procedures. Ensure all paperwork is in order. Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) and updated in line with Company procedures.
- Undertake annual reviews, where appropriate.
- On-going servicing of clients as and when required.
- Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) - Level 4 or Diploma in Financial Planning
- Understanding of the Financial Planning/Corporate Advice process
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritise and plan own workload.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good report writing and communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday