Paraplanner, based in Bristol, competitive basic salary, excellent benefits package
To be considered for this role, you will need to have experience in carrying out a similar role and ideally be Level 4 qualified, though you will be considered if significant progress towards this has been made.
Main duties of this role include:
* Liaising with Advisor. Discussing client objectives, identifying shortfalls
* Undertake technical research for discussion with Financial Advisor
* Check all compliance paperwork is present
* Production of compliant suitability letters
* Ensure departmental procedures and KPIs are present
The suitable candidate will have:
* Knowledge and understanding of the financial planning process
* Strong report writing skills
* Ability to work within a team, though also able to plan and manage own workload
* Strong IT skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.