Senior Finance Administrator C
Do you fancy the challenge of playing an integral part in a dynamic professional services department? Is first class administration your top priority? If the answer to these questions is yes, then keep reading.
One of the UK's leading banking institutions is looking for a Professional Services Administrator in the Canons House area of Bristol.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Undertake a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to processes, procedures and systems
- Provides guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high quality information and guidance
- Develop and maintain contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Ensure that all work within the team is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required
- As required, supervise and coach team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Where required, manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members as required
- Contribute to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assist in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a time frame in excess of one month.
This role is initially a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended in the future.
To be suitable for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Be available to start immediately or within two weeks
- Live within a commutable distance of Canons House, Bristol
- Have a great attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Possess a positive approach to administrations and reconciliations
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.