Salary £18k to £22k DOE, Monday to Friday 8-30am- 5-30pm parking onsite
Our client is a leading provider of general insurance and financial services. From their strong farming roots they have grown to become a UK-wide organisation, turning over £1billion annually. They are proud to remain completely customer focused, down-to-earth and committed to the rural communities they have grown from.
• Administer and maintain current book and pipeline of Customers deal with midterm Adjustments, Renewal Paperwork, New Business proposals
• Build customer bank through prospecting.
Duties and responsibilities
• Answer Customer queries either telephone or via email
• Prepare Renewal Documents
• Work with Underwriters
• Attend appointments at customer premises to discuss current and future insurance needs.
• Maintain customers retention and build new customer banks through prospecting
• Prospect New Business such as Farming Customers
• Administer any Mid Term Adjustments or New Business in the Office
• 5 A-C GCSE’s including Math and English
• Good Customer Service Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Prioritise Workloads
• Work well under Pressure
• Flexible to meet work requirements
• Farming background would be advantageous
• Insurance Knowlegde