Legal Accounts Manager
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Manager to join a Staffordshire based, Legal 500 and Lexcel accredited law firm.
The role is varied and will see the successful applicant having day to day managerial responsibility for a small team of Legal Cashiers with additional responsibility for the following:
- Payroll and Pensions
- Insurance Renewals
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounts
- Budgets and Monitoring
- Billing and Credit Management
- Management of the firm’s IT and Accounts Systems
In addition to the above, there is scope for the successful applicant to adopt COFA responsibility on behalf of the firm if there is an interest in doing so.
We are keen to hear from applicants who possesses the following:
- Upwards of 4 years’ experience working in a similar capacity
- Detailed knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and ideally, knowledge of company accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- A keen eye for detail and analytical approach
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly respected, professional and forward-thinking law firm as it goes from strength to strength.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, free onsite car parking, 25 days holiday, private medical and pension.