Pump Service Engineer
Pump Service Engineer with experience of working on sewage pumps or wastewater pumps. The field service engineer requires mechanical & electrical knowledge and previous sewage pump service experience. My client is a leading service provider in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, professional mechanical service engineer to join their team working on wastewater and sewage pumps, covering the GL postcodes.
The role would suit a Mechanical Engineer with field service experience. Experience of working on submersible pumps would be advantageous.
Pump Service Engineer - Position Overview
- The role is covering the GL postcodes.
- Carry out risk assessments on each job as required and raise any concerns
- Advise line manager and scheduling department immediately if you will have a problem getting to a job allocated to ensure customer is informed and advice why this event has occurred
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Carry out monthly stock takes on van stock or stock stored at lockups
- Carry out on-the-job training as directed by your line manager of new recruits
- Liaise with customers on site
Pump Service Engineer - Position Requirements
- Experience in working in field service role - mechanical or electrical
- Experience of sewage or waste water pumps would be advantageous
- Qualifications in either mechanical or electrical disciplines desirable
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Full UK Driving License
Pump Service Engineer - Position Remuneration
- Salary £24K to £30k + overtime
- Company Vehicle + Travel time
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Overnight stay allowance
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy