Payroll administrator based in Sheffield (S9)
Your new company
An exciting market leading business are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator to carry out a wide variety of payroll duties including processing a substantial part of the payroll.
Your new role
You will be working closely with the Payroll Manager and the main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Processing the company's weekly and four-weekly Payroll.
- Import starters, leavers and amendments from the HR and timesheet system on to the Payroll system.
- Gather other Payroll data from various sources (e.g. Excel spreadsheets, internal forms and emails) and input on the payroll system.
- Tax - Process starter checklist forms and P45's.
- Process statutory payment - SSP, SMP and SPP.
- Calculate and apply holiday rates.
- Pension Admin.
- Deal with Payroll queries.
- Expenses - Administration and oversee the day to day running of our on-line expenses system.
What you'll need to succeed
The main requirements you will need for this role include: Minimum 1-2 years' experience as a Payroll Administrator is desired along with a high attention to detail and high volume payroll processing.
What you'll get in return
A permanent role within a market leading organisation. Opportunities to develop including study support. A competitive base salary and benefits package in addition.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential