Head of Business Analysis
Investigo is currently looking for an experienced Head of Business Analysis to join a FTSE listed British Retailer in London.
This individual will lead a team of business analysts across IT systems support. Key responsibilities will include to drive effectiveness, increase capabilities and increase profitability of the overall team.
Alongside the daily management of the team, you will also be required to manage a variety of different initiatives in order to implement business critical systems.
- Provide support and direction for your team so that they are able to support the growth and maintenance of the platforms
- Work with cross functional team members to assist with documenting 'as is' and 'to be' processes
- The training, development and talent management of the overall team
- Team resource, structure and allocation
- Be a part of planning of IT strategy across the company
- Excellent understanding of system development lifecycles
- Proven management of a cross functional and direct management of BAs
- The management across multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent stakeholder management
If you would like to learn more about this role, please email with a copy of your updated CV and a contact number. Please note, this is a senior role and we will be only considering applications from candidates who have recently held permanent roles in recent years.