Estimating Planning Engineer
Estimating and Planning Engineer
Permanent - Start ASAP
Our client, a successful manufacturing company based in Gloucester are looking to recruit an Estimating and Planning engineer to create precise and accurate quotes and manufacturing instructions to ensure the smooth manufacture of new and existing parts at the high quality already produced.
The ideal candidate will be confident in engineering and will have time served as an apprentice and the ability to understand the whole manufacturing process to ensure that the plans are precise and accurate.
General Requirements and Skills:
- Provide Estimates on new queries
- Liaise with customers and follow up on quotations
- Advise the purchasing department of tools and equipment required
- Have experience in all types of machining techniques ranging from manual to CNC machining
- Use MRP systems on a daily basis
The working hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm (finish at 3:00pm on Friday) you will receive a generous 25 days holiday + bank holidays and a salary of between £14 and £17 per hour.
If you feel this role may suit you or you are looking for a change in career then please contact Lee-Anne at Cordant People now for a confidential discussion.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.