Wholesale, Childrenswear, Luxury, EU, Europe, Sales
Your new company
Hays Retail are currently working with a Luxury, Childrenswear brand to recruit for an experienced and skilled Wholesale Manager to grow the EU market. The company offer scope for development and an exciting career path ahead for the successful candidate. The Wholesale team is relatively new but has been incredibly successful and already has a multitude of clients around the world including luxury department stores, ecom and boutiques. There is enormous opportunity and someone driven, sales - focused and friendly will fit in perfectly.
Your new role
- You will actively manage and develop relationships with Key Accounts
- The role is incredibly sales focused, being a skilled cold caller is key
- Research and bring in New business, with an emphasis on department stores and boutiques
- Work across the EU market
- You will work internationally, launching the product in new businesses
- You will exceed sales targets
- You will represent the company at Trade shows etc
- Manage orders and reorders
- Act as a point of contact for general wholesale enquires
- Invoicing clients and following up on payments
- Any adhoc necessary to support the department
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-5 years' experience in a similar role or equivalent
- EU experience is preferred
- Bilingual - either French, Spanish, Italian or German preferred
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with individuals of varying levels and backgrounds.
- Strong selling skills
- A strong understanding of the luxury market
- Multi lingual preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of sales force preferred but not essential
- A background working with consumer goods, be that fashion or otherwise
- Be a people person with a mature attitude to work
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Be looking to move into a fun company that you can grow and progress in
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.