IT Support Engineer
IT Support Analyst - Hackney - £20k - 25k
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst for a client in Hackney. To be successful in this role you will need to be an effective communicator with strong customer service skills and have the drive to succeed with a passion to deliver. You will need to demonstrate a willingness to learn to become part of this friendly and efficient team.
- To provide 1st line technical support
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all IT support queries
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
Skills / Experience Required include;
- Understanding of the Support Process including call logging and SLA monitoring
- Experience of Windows OS platforms, XP, Windows 7, Windows server 2003/8/12.
- Experience working in an IT helpdesk or Support Centre environment
The successful candidate can expect an exciting and fast paced working environment, working with a wide variety of the latest technologies and solutions.
Please send a CV if you would like further information.