Senior Credit Risk Analyst - Edinburgh, Scotland
SENIOR CREDIT RISK ANALYST - SAS/SQL - EDINBURGH - £50K
LOCATION: Edinburgh, Scotland
SALARY: £43,000 - £50,000 per annum
JOB TYPE: Permanent
A renowned multi-financial group is keen to talk to a proficient Credit Risk Analyst to work within their MI Support Team. Salary package is very competitive and there is an ongoing training & development provided within the department. For more information of the role, see details below. Should you want more details of the role/client, do not hesitate to reach me directly on my details listed. Apply now!
* Producing accurate MI and analysis
* Analysing credit performance data to develop strategies
* Gathering daily data using various BI tools such as SAS Programming & SQL
* Work with different stakeholders to bring risk expertise and insight
* Ensuring compliance and risk control procedures
* Strong numerical skill set
* Data extraction, manipulation using SAS Programming
* Stakeholders Management experience
* Experience in FS Industry or relevant
* Good communication and presentation skills
If interested, please e-mail your updated CV to and you will receive a response should you be shortlisted. Otherwise, if you know someone who is suitable please pass on the details. Successful referrals will be rewarded a £250 voucher.
Churchill Frank are the world's leading analytics recruitment agency. Since we launched, we've recruited thousands of the very best permanent and freelance professionals into organisations across the globe.