Multichannel Senior Finance Manager
Multichannel Senior Finance Manager-
Are you a qualified Accountant with a desire to further your career? Become the Multi-Channel Senior Finance Manager for a world-class, retail empire in Greater Manchester and help shape their successful future!
Multichannel Senior Finance Manager- About the Company
This company is a leading multi-channel retailer who has experienced a phenomenal amount of success since first opening their doors. As they look to the future, they have great plans in place to help expand the company into new markets. Our client is now searching for an experienced, diligent financial expert to join the fun and dynamic team!
Our client is looking for an individual who is highly qualified and well experienced in financial roles. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, innovative, and in constant pursuit of perfection. This role requires a natural leader as the Multi-Channel Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for managing and developing the Management Accounts and Cash Operations teams effectively whilst also producing regular reports to present to Senior Managers. Alongside this unmissable job opportunity comes an impressive benefits package including generous annual leave and staff discounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow within a hugely successful company which is continually expanding and advancing in its field!
The Key Responsibilities of the Multichannel Senior Finance Manager-
- The role will involve managing and developing the Management Accounts and Cash Operations team effectively.
- Produce regular reports, both direct and indirect, to senior teams.
- They will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts.
- Take charge of managing and producing in month daily P&L’s in order to monitor revenue.
- Accountable for managing and controlling the multichannel balance sheet.
- Conducting variance analysis, supporting daily P&L’s and month end accounts
- Central Cost Management- Recording, classifying, analysing, summarising, and evaluating various alternative courses of action for the control of costs effectively.
- Being responsible for the management and control of Capex budgeted spend.
- Manage and develop effective relationships with International and Subsidiary Finance teams for the best interest of the business.
- Act as key multichannel contact for year-end and interim audits.
- Ensure detailed timetables are prepared and adhered to in order to certify that all multichannel and group finance deadlines are met and done to their full effect.
Multichannel Senior Finance Manager- Skills Required:
- A qualified Accountant combined with a minimum of 5 years’ accountancy experience
- Experience managing accounts as well as a finance team
- Advanced Excel skills and SQL experience is not essential but an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, with a track record of developing positive working relationships with colleagues, both finance and non-finance.
- A positive work ethic and driven by results!
Do you think you have got what it takes to fill this role? Don't hesitate to contact a member of our award-winning team for more information!