Retail Administration Manager
Our Retail Administration (Operations) Managers are integral to the smooth running of our stores. From cash control to training; rotas to in-store promotions; health & safety to Duty Management shifts; you will support the Store Manager in every aspect of the running of the store.
- Have recent retail management experience
- Be highly organised, always planning for the future
- Have fantastic communication skills
- Be passionate about delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Be approachable, always keen to support and develop others
- Be keen to develop and make the most out of your career with Argos
In addition to a competitive salary and an exciting working environment, other benefits include a holiday allowance which starts at 24 days per year (which increases with service), share save scheme, discretionary annual bonus, staff discount in the Argos/Habitat/Sainsbury’s stores and company pension scheme. You’ll also have the potential to develop your skills in a way that fits with your own aspirations.
Argos is currently leading the way as a multi-channel digital retailer. With over 800 stores, one of the most visited websites in the UK and our Fast Track proposition, Argos currently is at the forefront of the retail world with a market leading proposition.
Now Argos is part of Sainsbury’s there has never been a more exciting time to join the business. With so much opportunity now is the time to apply and start your new journey with us.