Behaviour Focussed Teaching Assistants
***Behaviour Focussed Teaching Assistants***
***£65 to £70 per day***
We are currently working with a primary SEBD school in Hemel Hempstead, they are currently looking to recruit some experienced teaching assistants and mentors. This is for an immediate start.
The school caters for primary aged students with social, emotional, and mental health difficulties. They have a unique approach to managing behaviour and believe they nurture and support students individual needs. The Head Teacher is very hands on and offer ongoing support to all staff. The school pride itself on have long standing members of staff which speaks volumes.
Since January the number of students has risen drastically so more staff are need very urgently.
The school is situated in Hemel Hempstead and would definitely suit someone who owns a car, as can be quite hard to get to by public transport.
Key skills and experience needed:
- University degree or A Level qualification.
- Primary experience preferred but not essential.
- Strong Behaviour management techniques.
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience.
- Professional manor.
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach.
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Jo Bennett at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
Veritas Education are actively working with schools in Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham, Waltham Forest, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Camden, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Haringey, Enfield, Barnet, Harrow, Brent, Hillingdon, Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith, Richmond, Kingston, Croydon, Merton, Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley and
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'