Year 4 Teacher needed - Bexley - Immediate start Jan/Feb 2018
Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher - Bexley- Immediate start
£130 - £160 per day (Depending on experience
Are you a Primary School Teacher with Key Stage 2 teaching experience?
If you have answered yes to the above, we would love to hear from you.
This is a full time role from Jan/Feb 2017 and would definitely suit both experienced teachers and NQT's who are highly motivated and committed to raise excellent standards in both teaching and learning.
2 form entry, Ofsted rated "good"
The school are committed to creating a safe, secure and vibrant learning environment, one that is firmly rooted in strong moral values. They are exceptionally well led by the senior leadership team creating a school that is outstanding in every aspect.
Children in the early years get an excellent start to Education; they are extremely happy and enjoy a wide range of exciting and purposeful activities, helping them to make rapid progress in learning. Their Pupils' behaviour is excellent and attendance is above average.
The leadership of teaching and learning is outstanding which enables pupils to make exceptional progress in all subjects.
The curriculum promotes pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development extremely well. Pupils appreciate the values of tolerance and respect for others and are exceptionally well prepared for life in modern Britain.
We are looking for skilled and enthusiastic Primary Teachers with QTS or who are an NQT who:
- Can confidently teach the KS2 curriculum
- Has a track record of good or outstanding teaching with high expectations of achievement & behaviour
- Can demonstrate high standards of classroom practice
- Have an understanding of a range of assessment for learning strategies
- Possess strong Numeracy and Literacy skills, specialists in these areas will be of interest
- Provides engaging and creative lessons which will encourage learning and development
The Ideal candidate will have:
- UK QTS/PGCE
- Excellent academic history
- Able to plan and prepare lessons of a high standard
- Improve pupil progress and monitor developments
- Can flourish regardless of their starting point
- Can thrive in a safe and creative environment
- Will become a confident, articulate and positive member of the school community
The school is looking for Teachers who are passionate about Education and are looking to inspire their students.
For more information about this role, please follow the process below and submit your CV.
If this is not the position for you but would be interested in discussing other roles within the Education sector please do not hesitate to get in touch
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'