Lead Business Analyst
Lloyds Banking Group - Lead Business Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Business Analyst to join Leading Bank in the Chester or Hove area. This exciting opportunity is open to an individual looking for a long term project, specifically a regulatory project in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Duration: Permanent consultant (see below)
Start Date: ASAP (can wait for notice periods)
Salary: £60,0000 + Holidays, Bonus, Paid certification, pension, benefits portal & more
We have demand for a Band EU Lead Business Analyst, preferably based in Chester. The role is to lead a package of work on the migration programme for Group Services & Operations Change, and involves leading a team of between 6 to 8 Business Analysts and Business Analyst assistants.
- Business Analysis experience is essential
- Ability to manage a small team of Business Analysts is essential
- Flexibility to undertake occasional travel is essential
- Cards experience is preferred
- Migration experience is preferred
The role description is standard for a Lead BA -
Completes the scope, requirements analysis and business solution design aligned with the strategy for a medium to large sized project or a component(s)/ work stream of a large project/programme (typically Gold/ Silver CAT status), typically with a small team
- Requirements Elicitation: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes.
- Requirements Development: Works with business analysis team to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by the key stakeholder and business solution designs can deliver effectively.
- Requirements Management: Oversees end to end traceability against quality business requirements using appropriate tools and templates.
- Solution Assessment & Validation: Engages with key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements. Provides input into the identification and delivery of project business outcomes and benefits, traceability of requirements and impact of solutions. Develops cross business and service user communications, acceptance test plans and supports testing and implementation.
- Consultancy Advice & Domain Knowledge: Develops good knowledge across a number of individual business/product areas, understanding interdependency and the impact of change to provide informed consultancy advice, independent review and quality assurance.
- Structure Approach: Defines the project objectives, scopes overall approach, plans and completes standard Change documentation and tools.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain networks with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence and support the delivery of projects and champions the business analysis function.
- People & Self Development: Manages, motivates and develops assigned team members to create a high performing team.
- Risk: Continuously monitors projects for business analysis risk issues and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
- Group Values: Positively influences others by demonstrating Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviour and encourages this in team members.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become a permanent employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration.