Finance Assistant - Credit Control and AR
Recruiter: RJ Power Group
Job Location: Horsham West Sussex RH12
Salary: £22,000- £25,000 per annum , dependent on qualification and experience.
A great opportunity to join a fast moving electrical engineering company at its Group Offices in Horsham. RJ Power Group is a specialist electrical contractor providing engineering solutions to the power sector and currently has two complementary subsidiaries in rail and power networks with plans for further subsidiary expansion.
Are you looking for a new Finance Job opportunity? We are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant specialising in AR and Credit Control to join our small team to start March 2018.
To be successful you will need to be an excellent communicator in the English Language both spoken and in writing as well as highly organised and computer literate with experience in Accounts Receivable and Credit Control of B2B.
To fulfil the role, you will need to
- Raise Invoices to Networks clients in liaison with the Networks Commercial and admin teams ensuring all relevant PO’s and work sheets are included.
- Raise invoices to Rail clients based on Commercial Team’s applications/certificates
- Return all authenticated receipts signed back to the Rail customers.
- Raise invoices to Connections clients in liaison with Commercial Team
- Allocate customer receipts to the AR ledger
- Chasing overdue invoices by phone and email.
- Chasing payment for certificates
- Issuing monthly customer statements
- Setting up and then running an overdue letter process
- Dealing with all client queries and resolving issues
- Aged debt reporting to Finance Director
- Ad Hoc work and cover for other duties within finance as needed.
With ambitious growth plans and a clear market focus this is an extremely exciting time to join the company. Holiday entitlement of 25 days, competitive salary, pension scheme, ample car parking.
Closing Date for Applications - Thursday 25th January 2018
Interviews - week commencing 5th February 2018