Registered Manager - Learning disabilities & Challenging Behavio
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a well-established provider of care nationwide. This role is to provide care for young adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country. This is a very exciting time to join the company and be involved in their highly successful North West division.
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a large staff team including a deputy manager, team leaders and support workers.
- Operational and performance management responsibilities.
- To ensure the highest quality and standards are met working with a person centred approach.
- To manage and ensure service budgets and other allocated operations budgets are within limits.
- Maintain effective working relationships and communication with other social service and health care organisations and advocacy groups to ensure effective service delivery and public relations.
The ideal candidate will;
- Relevant care qualification, NVQ 4/5 or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of working within autism and/or challenging behaviour.
- Minimum of 3+ years management experience.
- Process driven.
- A passion for care.
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to or call me on
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."