Indirect Tax Manager
VAT specialists in Wiltshire looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and expanding business look no further this role is genuinely varied and is full of autonomy and opportunity to develop.
Due to an extremely successful 20 year period and growing presence in the EU and US the business are looking to invest in the tax team particularly within Indirect Tax. Some of the duties you will be responsible for are:
- Manage, prepare and submit VAT returns for all regions
- First point of contact for queries relating to VAT payments
- Advise and provide guidance on VAT implications affecting various areas of the business
- Work closely with HMRC and international tax authorities
- Assist with business projects giving advice and ideas from an indirect tax perspective
- Review and test indirect tax reporting processes and systems providing recommendations
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Proven knowledge of current and new VAT legislation
- Strong VAT exposure ideally from a multi-national in-house tax team but practice only exposure will also be considered.
- ACA/CTA/ATT qualified or equivalent or qualified by experience will also be considered
A generous salary and package is on offer as well as free parking, lovely working environment and a great team.