RP Analytics only work alongside reputable clients with ambition. It is vital they have engaging projects using up to date technology both currently and in the future.... Whilst most importantly providing people with a great opportunity to hone their skills.
We are working alongside a leading retailer in Derby who are pleased to offer a new opportunity as a Web Developer. You will be developing innovative business user web-based applications and customer facing applications using the latest technologies!
Immediate Responsibilities include:
- Development and maintenance of web applications
- Working closely with web and application development teams to develop enterprise level architecture
- Actively participating in SCRUM process
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience developing web applications
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Commercial experience using ASP.Net, C#, MVC
- Visual Studio 2013 or above
- SQL Server
Benefits include: Generous Holiday, Free Parking, Social Events, Flexible Working, Pension Scheme and Generous Sick Pay/Insurance cover.
Ready to take the next step in your career? please apply now!
You must be a UK resident and eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role.