Senior Civil Engineer
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: High Wycombe
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their design team based in High Wycombe. The successful candidate will be working as part of a water or wastewater treatment works design team.
1. Carry out investigations, design, engineering calculations and preparation of working drawings for waste and/or water treatment schemes.
2. Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with key members of the client's asset management, delivery and operations teams.
3. Work with Process, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers to develop designs
4. Work with CAD team to produce drawings and 3D models
5. Engage with stakeholders as required
6. Engage with Operations staff as required
7. Engage with Suppliers as required
8. Help present proposals to the client and for internal governance
1. Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
2. Chartered engineer
3. Proven post-graduate experience in the water industry
4. Experience in the design and construction of wastewater and/or water treatment works
5. Confident with the preparation and use of engineering documentation including drawings
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.