Commissioning Home Manager, Edinburgh
Care UK are expanding in Edinburgh once again, with our second new build home opening in 2018. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the UKs largest independent healthcare providers in commissioning and managing a new 63 suite home.
If you are looking to join an honest and progressive multi award company who was proudly voted Best Residential Care Provider of the Year, then please get in touch.
Commissioning and managing a multimillion home within Care UK is a fantastic experience. You will have the support and guidance from several departments in helping achieve your vision and see your new home take shape, from our projects and design team, training and development, care quality and governance, recruitment, operational support; you can be rest assured that you have the resources as well as support to commission a successful and person centred home.
Our home in Edinburgh will be one of several new additions to the Care UK family in 2018. We are lucky enough to have a successful and progressive new build programme where we plan to see another 15 new homes open in the next coming years taking our portfolio over 120 homes across the country.
What makes Care UK different?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture with a strong personality
- People are at the heart of what we do, working with a person centred approach
- Recognition and reward, career development, valuing our people. Care UK are all about fulfilling lives
Why choose us?
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- Resources- you will have everything you need in order to commission a home successfully
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Child care vouchers and much more
- Experienced in caring for older people with complex support needs
- Capable and confident in inspiring leadership to a growing team
- Experienced in managing a successful home
- Confident in your knowledge of the Care Inspectorate Quality Themes and Standards
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Ideally hold NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification
For more information and details please get in touch with Tara Connor in the recruitment team on /