Interim Payroll/HR Shared Service Centre Manager
Ashley Kate Finance are pleased to assist our client based in Leeds with the recruitment of an experienced Interim Payroll/HR Shared Service Centre Manager.
This is a 3 - 6 month Interim role which will be responsible for ensuring that the benefits, payroll and shared services functions are administered in an effective and efficient manner and also compliant with applicable laws and regulations, as well as company policy.
The position will serve as a consultant, subject matter expert in the area of benefits and payroll compliance, and will closely collaborate with internal and external advisors and stakeholders on related activities and initiative.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:-
- Management of the HR shared services function, ensuring documentation, processes and procedures are effectively, efficiently and consistently administered in accordance with company policy/guidelines
- Lead the payroll process, ensuring accuracy, and reporting on performance relative to budgets
- Manage the administration of all employee benefits (i.e. health and welfare, retirement and leave) programs
- Ensure robust compliance and controls across all payroll and benefits programs, procedures and transactions
- Manage payroll and HR shared services team and provide day-to-day coaching
Person Specification to be considered for this role:-
- Extensive previous experience in benefits/shared services/payroll required
- Previous experience in a managerial capacity required
- Payroll administration required
- Leadership and Industry certifications
- Strong communication skills to interact with a variety of employees
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to convert ideas into solutions
- Independent and self-starting
- Highly collaborative
Please apply in confidence.