Mortgage Adviser - Plymouth (re-mortgage specialist)
WJ Recruitment are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity to join one the leading mortgage and financial services providers in the South West. This role offers a huge potential to the right candidate, with an incredible rewards package, huge earning potential and development opportunities on offer this position will not be on offer for long so act now!
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in success within the Financial Services Industry with CeMAP 123 qualifications and a full valid driving license. You will also need to demonstrate you can work efficiently, accurately and compliantly in a highly professional environment and have or be:
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and phone.
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Attention to detail with absolute precision.
- Professional, friendly and approachable manner to clients, colleagues and providers.
- Highly motivated and able to work off own intuition with the aspiration to develop further.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to "think outside the box" to continually improve upon systems and client experiences.
- Consistent, reliable, maintaining a professional image for the practice at all times.
If you are a resident within the Plymouth area and feel you have the relevant skills and pro-active energetic approach to join this expanding team, please send your CV to Rickie Fitzgerald or contact us by telephone.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV, please assume that you have has been unsuccessful on this occasion.