Assistant Management Accountant - Outsourcing
Are you an AAT Qualified Accountant with Management Accounting experience that would like to focus on the improvement and growth of your clients? We are now looking for an ambitious accountant with Outsourcing experience to join our clients team based in Central London. The firm deal with a large number of US Tech Start-Ups and specialise in the Global Expansion and Inward Investment of a variety of firms to the UK and Europe. Clients have included the likes of some of the most well known phone apps that you might use on a day to day basis.
- Prepare and review a range of monthly management accounts for a large portfolio of clients.
- Work closely with more senior staff to provide accurate advice and support to clients.
- Prepare accurate financial reporting packages alongside monthly management reports.
- Carry out intercompany reconciliations across multiple currencies.
- Undertake and complete VAT reports and cash flow forecasts.
- Assist with year end procedures and liaise with other team members.
- AAT Qualified with prior experience in a similar role within practice.
- Strong IT and Excel skills and knowledge of Xero is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills with a good attention to detail.
- Have the ability to manage own tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- The desire to progress your own accounting skills and knowledge.
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients.
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new role? If you refer a friend or colleague to us and we successfully find them a new job, we will send you from £250 to £500 (Role Dependent) worth of High Street vouchers of your choice.