Contract, Business Systems Analyst, Manchester, Mobile apps
Business System Analyst, contract vacancy.
Contract Length - 3 months
Rate: up to £375 p/d
Interviews will be arranged for next week!
We are looking for a contract Business Analyst/Systems to support the team working on a large programme of work in Manchester. Your focus will be turning the business requirements into technical requirements for a large mobile application project. This is an excellent opportunity for a technical Business/Systems Analyst who has experience of working on Mobile app development projects.
- Requirements Gathering/Documenting
- Process Mapping
- Creating technical specifications
- Assessing Change
- Liaising with software development teams as well as other IT functions
- Contribute to Quality Assurance testing/Other Test documentation
- Identify and document problems with Solutions/Systems
- Stakeholder Management
- Creating user stories
Experience and skills, we're looking for:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience
- Previous experience working on Mobile/Android/IOS apps
- Strong technical understanding
- Experience working with 3rd Party suppliers
- Understanding and experience of Project and Business Analysis Lifecycle
- Ideally good experience with both process/business change and systems projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to specify improvements in processes
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall Projects
- Ability to build relationships across the Business and IT
Please apply with your CV ASAP.