Systemic /Family Psychotherapist - On-Going Training
Looking to progress in your career? - The private health provider looking for motivated and enthusiastic Systemic Therapists.
This role will allow you to work autonomously within the context of a multi-disciplinary team approach and undertake specific clinical work with patients and their families in response to clinical needs. Mainly working with in-patients, but may also be with out-patient and day patients.
We offer ongoing training to our employees to allow them to gain more experience, therefore progress faster in their careers.
* Hold current UKPC registration
* Hold a Qualification as a Family/Systemic Therapist
* Have knowledge and understanding of adolescent development
* Have a person-centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
* Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
If you feel like this is something that you would like to be a part of then send me your CV in the word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in for Alina Drake (02079402749 ext: 3425)
NonStop Recruitment is the fastest growing, recruitment specialist in the UK with expert consultants each focusing on specific geographies in order to provide in depth support. Committed to providing the best service, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. Everything we do is underpinned by our in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.