A fast growing successful financial services firm is looking to appoint a strong commercial Financial Controller or Head of Finance to support the Finance Director in areas of financial operation. As a founder led commercially astute business you will engage and be responsible the finance team including business partnering and supporting the company across key business areas.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Manage and review regular financial reporting of actual results including variance investigation and balance sheet. Provide recommendations to improve performance and control;
- Communicate monthly results to management highlighting variances and providing explanation of movements for two key business areas;
- Manage the budgeting and planning process to ensure all aspects of trading are considered in a timely and accurate manner;
- Provide informed advice on best financial practice
- Monitor systems to identify weaknesses and changes required to fulfil current legislation;
On an ongoing basis review customer requirements to ensure that they are receiving the service they require from Automobile Finance;
- Manage improvements where possible. Customers include UK business, European finance and sales areas;
- Monitor and improve financial control systems to minimise risk exposure and to ensure compliance
- Act as Number 2 to the Finance Director
- Work with the Co-founders as required
- Ideally qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- More than 5 years post-qualification experience
- Exposure to finance operations in either financial services or other commercial business
- Ambitious and improvement orientated
- Looking to progress in career
Please send your CV to Graham Saunders who is managing this search assignment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.