Air Conditioning / Chiller Engineer
Job title:?Air Conditioning / Chiller Engineer
Benefits: Salary from £39,000 - £35,000pa / 1 in 15 on call / Mobile / Laptop / door to door
As a leading supplier in the air conditioning / chiller industry our key activities include the design, development, manufacture, installation and maintenance of HVAC solutions.
Our Service division provides planned and reactive service and maintenance throughout the UK. We specialise in air conditioning applications and have wide ranging experience in this field. We provide a turnkey service from design to installation to commissioning and after sales care including service and maintenance.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Level 2 air conditioning and refrigeration (would be an advantage)
- Minimum2 Years' experience working on air conditioning equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Service, maintenance and repair of chiller and AC products with minimum direct supervision an within a pre-set timescale.
- To liaise with customers to ensure work is being carried out to their satisfaction and to identify future potential business.
- To give detailed technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary to restore plant to optimum operating efficiency; to correctly complete work reports/time sheets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay; to maintain regular contact with service centre.
- To carry out simple, on site, equipment installation to acceptable standards.
- On-site apprentice training.
- To ensure that the Company's technical and safety standards are maintained and to make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
- To adhere to company policy of quality service standards.
- To perform other related duties as assigned or requested