Tax Advisor wanted at Optionis for our new Tax team in Blackpool.
A career with Optionis means working alongside talented and passionate professionals who are dedicated to achieving great things and reaching new heights in their career. You'll be part of a team who are constantly exceeding expectations and striving to deliver the best results possible for our clients.
There are plenty of perks and benefits that come with a career at Optionis. You will be given all of the support and training you need to progress; and as part of the Optionis Group you have the opportunity to take control of your career and steer it in the direction you want.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference, be supported by your colleagues and achieve your full potential, Optionis is with you all the way.
As part of the Optionis Group our values are key to all that we do and keeps us focused on constantly improving and making great things happen, they include:
Trusted - we are fair in everything we do
Committed - we do what we say we will
Progressive - we improve every day
Fun - we have fun along the way
Full training will be provided for you and the support to kick off an exciting career, a career with Optionis means a chance to develop your existing skills as well as learning new ones.
- Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Advising clients on personal taxation matters.
- Dealing with telephone and email queries from clients.
- Dealing with HMRC and other third parties by telephone and correspondence.
- Liaising with clients and internal teams.
- Data entry and updating systems.
- Delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
- Delivering consistently accurate work.
- Mentoring, coaching and training more junior team members.
- Review of more junior team members' work and providing constructive feedback.
- Experience working to targets and meet deadlines.
- Good personal tax knowledge
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident using tax and accountancy systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ideally experience working with contractor clients and/or Construction Industry Scheme workers.
- Studying towards an accounts / tax qualification desired