Are you a motivated DevOps Engineer who prides themselves on building secure and robust infrastructure? If so, we want to hear from you! The salary banding for the available roles is between £30-£130k and is dependent on experience.
A wide range of companies from fast-growing tech startups, world-leading consultancies, to global tech giants
Your previous experience will consist of:
- Deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure and services, or other cloud platforms (Google Cloud, Azure etc.)
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Ansible and Chef
- Knowledge of containerisation tools, i.e. Docker and Kubernetes
- Experienced in 'Infrastructure as Code' practices
- Experience with at least one programming language
Your desired experience could include the design and development of an AWS infrastructure and the build of a continuous delivery platform, although this is advantageous it isn't isn't essential.
Think you’ve got the skills? Apply now with your current CV and we will be in touch ASAP.