Property Litigation Solicitor
Due to an ever-increasing amount of client wins alongside repeat instructions from long-standing clients, an opportunity for a Property Litigation NQ+ has arisen to join a growing and dedicated Property Litigation team at a forward-thinking Birmingham firm.
Our client is a directories recognised commercial firm with an outstanding reputation, and bursting with opportunity. This position is to assist the senior members of the existing team, and to advise a mix of clients on contentious real estate matters.
The Property Litigation team provides advice to a range of Landlords, Tenants and major landowners on broad range of property related issues including high value complex property disputes including advising on restrictive covenants, easements, boundary disputes and leasehold enfranchisement.
This is an opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join an established but ever-growing team. The teams' focus is mainly national, but with a London-centric emphasis. The team are also developing and strengthening their regional market coverage.
The role will suit an ambitious, technically able lawyer looking to make a move to a firm that will provide them with client exposure from the start, enabling the successful applicant to operate in a hands on, confident fashion - allowing them to flourish as early as possible.
Our client is in a strong position whereby they have many loyal clients who refer work on a regular basis. However they are also in receipt of instructions from new clients owing to the proactive business development within the team, which will also be encouraged from all new hires into the team. Work is also referred to the Property Litigation team from the firms very busy and successful Real Estate team.
The Property Litigation NQ will gain great supervision from senior solicitors. They will be given client exposure from day one and an existing and busy caseload to work on.
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified property litigation solicitor to learn and develop with one of the leading teams in Birmingham.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY LITIGATION SOLICITOR:
The successful applicant will be able to offer the following:
- UK qualified solicitor
- 0-3 years post qualification experience in Property Litigation (this does not preclude someone with more qualified experience from applying for the role)
- Experience of dealing with business lease renewals under the 1954 Act is a pre-requisite
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional technical skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Used to using own initiative
- Excellent client service both internally and externally
- Strong contentious training and / or be a qualified solicitor - ideally spent time or a seat in property litigation
- Our client may consider candidates who have been perhaps exposed to just commercial litigation but a genuine interest and enthusiasm in real estate will be necessary.